Part One: Particulars
- What is your name?
My name is Marvin John Liao Amin
- What do your friends call you? What would you like to be called in class?
My friends call me Marvin, but you can call me Marvin as well
- When were you born? How old are you now?
Feb.22, 1994 , I am 16 yrs old.
- If I need to contact you, what email address should I use?
Part Two: Personals
- What is/are your favorite color/s?
I prefer blue and gold, the color of Xavier.
- What is/are your favorite food?
I like pasta, chicken, and sweets ( I have a sweet tooth).
- What is/are your favorite book/s?
I enjoy books by John C. Maxwell (Talent is Never Enough).
- What is/are your favorite TV shows?
Myth Busters, Sports-related shows like basketball and tennis.
- What is/are your favorite movie/s?
“The Karate Kid (2010), Harry Potter (all 6 movies), Kung Fu Hustle, and G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra are my favorite movies.
- Who is/are your favorite musical performer/s?
I enjoy listening to classical music by Beethoven and Bach
- What do you do when you have control of your time?
I read books, eat, and sleep.
- What do you do when you want to “relax”?
I play computer games, watch TV, and sleep.
Part Three: Possibilities and Physics
- What do you know about Physics? Where did you get this?
Physics is like the study of motion and force around us. I got this from a Physics book at home.
- Do you think you will do well in Physics? Why do you say so?
I think I can do well in Physics because my grandfather enjoys studying subjects related to Math and Science. It is through him I will learn in advance some topics like vectors, motion, and force.
What Physics related questions do you have right now? List as many as you can.
Can anyone measure gravity accurately? (not the 9.8 m/s(s) )
How can one measure the depth of a well without knowing its real measurement? (let’s say just out of curiosity)
- What non-Physics related questions do you have right now? Limit this to just one.
Is math really a language of science?